The FIRST victory is that we now have over 3,000 prayer warriors praying for the Pioneer Pastors and Blessing Home children and staff. At every church that we have re-visited, prayer warriors come up and introduce themselves and let us know they faithfully pray for us and the Thai Christians. And we know they do because we see the fruit of their prayers in Thailand.
We are also thrilled to see people forwarding the blog update emails and posting them in Sunday School and on church bulletin boards. Thank you for broadcasting the good news. As prayer warriors, you are the powerhouse of the mission. We and the Thai Christians depend upon you.
The SECOND victory is that TMM missionaries Carol and Vicki opened the new Blessing Home Isan center and now more children than ever are being saved and protected from child sex and drug traffickers.
In 2014, 191 children received daily services at the two Blessing Home centers. And they are making a huge difference in the lives of these children and their families.
We are hitting the target, reaching children who would be in the brothels and opium dens of Pattaya if it were not for the love of Christians like you.
Here are some of the stats about the children that were served at Blessing Home Ground Zero in Pattaya in 2014.
• Avg. household income of the families served was $125/month)
• 55 of the children had been abandoned or orphaned
• 48 have guardians who are sex workers
• 31 have guardians who are addicts
• 22 children live in Opium dens (centers of selling drugs)
• 6 have guardians who are mentally or physically disabled
• 13 have guardians who are over 60 years old
• 20 children have chronic health issues
• 13 children are mentally or physically disabled
The THIRD victory is in the progress towards raising the funds for expansion of the Blessing Home Ground Zero building. We need $110,000 and we have received $61,000 so far. This is a victory in progress and we thank the Lord who Provides for all of our needs.